- Two undergraduate awards of $300 each
- Two graduate student awards of $500 each
- Complete a research project and create a poster or presentation about it.
- Apply to present your poster or paper at the APS Convention.
- Once accepted to present at APS, apply to win a Psi Chi award with the same abstract that was accepted.
- Present at the annual APS Convention and compete for one of the four available awards.
Undergraduate or graduate students who
- have been accepted to present a research project at APS, and
- attend the APS annual convention.
What is APS?
The Association for Psychological Science is a professional organization with goals that align closely with those of Psi Chi. APS is specifically dedicated to the advancement of scientific psychology and its representation at the national and international level.
The application portal will open approximately 30 days before the deadline.