What is it?
- Two undergraduate awards of $300 each
- Two graduate student awards of $500 each
How does it work?
- Do great research.
- Create a poster or presentation reporting the results of your research.
- Apply for the award.
- Present your poster or paper at the annual APS Convention and compete for one of the four available awards.
Who should apply?
Undergraduate or graduate students who
- have done research they believe is competitive, and
- can attend the APS annual convention.
What is APS?
The Association for Psychological Science is a professional organization with goals that align closely with those of Psi Chi. APS is specifically dedicated to the advancement of scientific psychology and its representation at the national and international level.