What is it?
Six grants for Psi Chi
students and APS sponsors to work together to complete research. Each grant is
- a $3,500 stipend for the Psi Chi student
- a $1,500 stipend for the APS faculty member sponsor
The student also receives a
free APS student membership until December 31 of the year the funds are
How does it work?
- An undergraduate Psi Chi member and a faculty member
who is a member of APS outline
a summer research project.
- They apply for the grant.
- They conduct research.
Who should apply?
- Psi Chi undergraduates who will still be in school the
semester following the summer the research is completed.
- People who have identified a faculty member who is a member of APS and willing to be a sponsor.
- Students who have a great summer research project in