|What is it?
An award to the chapter that best achieves Psi Chi’s
purpose. The winning chapter receives
- travel expenses for one officer to attend the APA or APS National Convention to receive the award,
- a commemorative plaque, and
- an opportunity to share what success means to their Psi Chi chapter with other chapters.
How does it work?
- Chapters offer quality programming, increase
enrollment, submit reports, and vote in Psi Chi elections for three years.
Chapters compose an essay on how to be
Submit the application by the deadline.
Who should apply?
Psi Chi chapters that
- have not
won the Cousins Chapter Award in the past 3 years,
- received the Model Chapter Award two out of the
past three years,
- won a Regional Chapter Award,
- vote in Psi Chi elections annually,
- submit Annual Reports each year,
- can show an increase in enrollment,
- adhere to Psi Chi policies,
- demonstrate a clear plan for the $3,500 award,
- write an excellent essay.
Who is Ruth Hubbard
This award honors Ruth Cousins, who ran Psi Chi
for 33 years, and was in many ways, responsible for the organization existing
in its present form.
RIGHT SIDEBAR CONTENT GOES HEREm ds ds ds ds sd ds ds d sds s ds s d d s d dsdsd