|What is it?
An award to the chapter that best achieves Psi Chi’s
purpose. The winning chapter receives
- a commemorative plaque,
- an opportunity to share what success means to their Psi Chi chapter with other chapters.
- If the chapter elects to send an officer or faculty advisor to the APA Annual Convention with part of the award money, the plaque may be presented during the Psi Chi awards ceremony,
How does it work?
- Chapters offer quality programming, increase
enrollment, submit reports, and vote in Psi Chi elections for three years.
Officers and members compose an essay on the meaning of success for the chapter.
Submit the application by the deadline.
Who should apply?
Psi Chi chapters that
- have not
won the Cousins Chapter Award in the past 3 years,
- received the Model Chapter Award two out of the
past three years,
- won a Regional Chapter Award once within the last three years,
- vote in Psi Chi elections annually,
- submit Annual Reports each year,
- can show an increase in enrollment,
- adhere to Psi Chi policies,
- demonstrate a clear plan for the $4,700.00 award,
- write an excellent essay.
Who is Ruth Hubbard
This award honors Ruth Cousins, who ran Psi Chi
for 33 years, and was in many ways, responsible for the organization existing
in its present form.
RIGHT SIDEBAR CONTENT GOES HEREm ds ds ds ds sd ds ds d sds s ds s d d s d dsdsd