|What is it?
An award to the chapter that best achieves Psi Chi’s
purpose. The winning chapter receives
- a commemorative plaque,
- an opportunity to share what success means to their Psi Chi chapter with other chapters.
How does it work?
- Chapters offer quality programming, increase
enrollment, submit activity reports, and vote in Psi Chi elections for three consecutive years.
Write an essay on the meaning of success for the chapter.
Who should apply?
Psi Chi chapters that:
- have not
won the Cousins Chapter Award in the past 3 years,
- received a Model Chapter Award two out of the
past three years,
- won a Regional Chapter Award once within the last three years,
- vote in Psi Chi elections annually,
- submit activity reports,
- can show an increase in enrollment,
- adhere to Psi Chi policies,
- demonstrate a clear plan for the $4,700.00 award,
- write an excellent essay.
Who is Ruth Hubbard
This award honors Ruth Cousins, who ran Psi Chi
for 33 years, and was in many ways, responsible for the organization existing
in its present form.
The application portal will open approximately 30 days before the deadline.
Westfield State University
Psi Chi Chapter