PSI CHI FACULTY ADVISOR DIGEST #231 | September 17, 2014
In This Edition of the Digest:
• First Advisor Digest
• Upcoming Fall Mailing
• Free Lapel Pins
• Your Chapter Administration Page
• Start Your Membership Drives Today
• Update Your Coadvisors and Officers
• Questions, Comments?
First Advisor Digest
Welcome to the first monthly Digest just for faculty advisors. In this edition, we will give you an overall update on the latest resources and information from the Psi Chi Central Office. In the coming months, we will walk you through our Chapter Administration online system and other sections of our website. Please review the announcements below and thank you for your dedication to our Honor Society!
Upcoming Fall Mailing
The Psi Chi Central Office will send out a Fall Mailing to all advisors by the end of September. This will include a letter, chapter timeline, sample brochure, and additional materials.
Free Lapel Pins
To celebrate Psi Chi’s 85th Anniversary, all individuals who join Psi Chi will receive free lapel pins with their membership fees.
Your Chapter Administration Page
This secure webpage includes New Member Processing, Chapter Updates, Chapter Materials, Existing Member Updates, Policies and Reports, and Voting in a single accessible place. To locate the Chapter Admin page:
- Log in HERE.
- Hover your mouse over ADMIN in the top menu.
- Select Chapter in the drop-down that will appear.
Start Your Membership Drives Today
Remember these tips when starting your membership drives:
(Items in bold are on the Chapter Admin page.)
- Members must apply via our online application system.
- Application submission to advisors is immediate.
- Invite potential members with our Invitation to Membership template.
- Inducting early makes members eligible for Membership Benefits.
- Members can be submitted and processed multiple times per year.
- Follow New Member Process Instructions.
- Visit View/Process Members to accept members.
- Students become members after the Central Office receives their $55 fee.
Update Your Coadvisors and Officers
Did you know that identifying your coadvisors
and officers online allows them additional privileges via the Chapter Admin
page? Your coadvisors can help share your duties, and officers can submit
chapter activities and view Psi Chi materials such as officer guidelines to
improve their leadership skills.
Please let us know how we can assist you. Send
your questions and/or comments to email@example.com
With each edition of the Digest, you get important news, announcements, and upcoming convention information from the Psi Chi Central Office.
RIGHT SIDEBAR CONTENT GOES HEREm ds ds ds ds sd ds ds d sds s ds s d d s d dsdsd