What is it?
- $24,500 in funding to defray the costs of graduate
- Each applicant can request up to $1,500.
Deadlines are November 1st and February 1st or the closest weekday.
How does it work?
- Write an abstract and budget for your research project.
- Obtain IRB approval from your home institution, if necessary.
- Have at least one faculty member serve as a co-investigator and oversee the project.
- Apply for the grant.
- Complete the project.
- Share your experience.
Who should apply?
Proposals with multiple authors are accepted, but the first author listed below should be
- the primary author and project director,
- a graduate or doctoral student,
- a member of Psi Chi and,
- have a faculty member willing to oversee the project
Applicants who have already received a Graduate Research Grant in 2014-15 are ineligible.