What is it?
- $24,500 in annual funding to defray the costs of graduate
- Each applicant may request up to $1,500.
Deadlines are November 1st and February 1st or the closest weekday.
How does it work?
- Write a proposal and budget for your research project.
- Have at least one faculty member serve as a co-investigator and oversee the project.
- Apply for the grant.
- Complete the project (Note: you will need to obtain IRB approval before starting the project).
- At the completion of your project turn in a photo and impact statement to Psi Chi.
Who should apply?
Proposals with multiple authors are accepted, but the first author listed below should be
- the primary author and principle investigator,
- a graduate or doctoral student,
- a member of Psi Chi and,
- have a faculty member willing to oversee the project
Applicants may only submit one proposal per round and may receive only one Graduate Research Grant per year.
The application portal will open approximately 30 days before the deadline.