Welcome to the Eastern Region of Psi Chi!
There is so much going on in our region!
Awards deadlines, convention announcements, exciting chapter activities . . . how can
you keep up with it all? Check back here often! I keep this list of important
upcoming events updated regularly, so you can stay in the loop.
- The 2014 New England Psychological Association (NEPA) conference will be October 18 in Lewiston, ME. The deadline for submissions is June 8, 2014, and NEPA will continue to receive and review posters through September 21, 2014. NEPA is open to students, faculty, practitioners, and professionals involved in all areas of the psychological sciences.
- Mark your calendars for the 2015 Eastern Psychological Association
convention in Philadelphia March 5–8. Programming
at the convention will include sessions on graduate school, leadership, and
- Travel grants are available for
both undergraduates and graduate students through a regional award for EPA.
- Nominate your chapter or advisor for an award from Psi Chi. There
are also grants for undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty to pursue
research. Learn more about the awards and grants program.
- Plan your membership drives now! Don’t wait until students are seniors; they
can become members as early as the second semester of sophomore year. See the requirements here. By recruiting members early in their academic
career, your chapter will have year-to-year continuity among officers and
members, and your chapter can plan exciting activities.
- Complete collaborative research to increase your research experiences and potentially get published.
Eastern Regional VP