Welcome to the Southeastern Region of Psi Chi!
Don’t miss a thing! Keep up with registration dates, important deadlines, and other news you need to know. I update this section regularly to keep you in the loop!
- We now have a Facebook group for the Southeastern
Region. Please join and feel free to post any information relevant to our regional members. Here's the link:
- The 2017 SEPA convention will be from March 8–11 in Atlanta, GA.
- Visit our Regional Awards page to learn about SEPA Regional Travel Grants and submitting your research to win Regional Research Awards.
- Apply for Undergraduate Psi Chi Scholarships! Our Professional Organization also offers more than $400,000 in annual awards and grants for undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty.
- Complete collaborative research to increase your research experiences and potentially get published.
- Plan to submit your research to the Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research. The Journal now accepts submissions from undergraduate, graduate, faculty, and professional members.
- Start planning your fall membership drives now! Students can become members as early as the second semester of sophomore year. See the requirements HERE. By recruiting early, your chapter can accomplish more activities and will have year-to-year continuity among officers and members.
- Looking for research participants? Recruit students online through the Psi Chi website.
Christina Sinisi, PhD
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia
University of Puerto Rico,
Río Piedras Campus
Learn more about upcoming conventions.