Welcome to the Southeastern Region of Psi Chi!
Don’t miss a thing! Keep up with registration dates, important deadlines, and other news you need to know. I update this section regularly to keep you in the loop!
- We now have a Facebook group for the Southeastern
Region. Please join and feel free to post any information relevant to our regional members. Here's the link:
- The 2016 SEPA convention will from March 30–April 2 in New Orleans, LA.
- Visit our Regional Awards page to learn about SEPA Regional Travel Grants and submitting your research to win Regional Research Awards.
- Check out the many awards and grants that are available to Psi Chi members. Nominate your leaders, faculty advisor, and chapter! The process for many of the awards has recently been simplified and replaces the chapter annual reports!
- Complete collaborative research to increase your research experiences and potentially get published.
- Plan to submit your research to the Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research. The Journal now accepts submissions from undergraduate, graduate, faculty, and professional members.
- Looking for participants? Recruit students online through the Psi Chi website.
- Seeking new members for Psi Chi is a year-round opportunity! Don’t wait until students are seniors; they can become members as early as the second semester of their sophomore year. See the requirements HERE.
Merry J. Sleigh, PhD
Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, West Virginia
University of Puerto Rico,
Río Piedras Campus
Learn more about upcoming conventions.