What is it?
- Six awards of $500 each to recognize one chapter per region as being a
role model by fulfilling the purposes of Psi Chi, and
- Commemorative plaques for the winners.
This award is intended as a next step after achieving the Model Chapter award once or more in the past three years.
How does it work?
- Chapters complete the requirements to be named a
- creatively and effectively complete the
application for the award, and
- identify what characteristics make their chapter
a role-model for other chapters.
Who should apply?
Chapters that keep excellent records, offer members quality
activities and programming, and that meet all of the necessary criteria.