What is it?
- Six awards of $500 each to recognize one chapter per region as being a
role model by fulfilling the purposes of Psi Chi, and
- Commemorative plaques for the winners.
These awards are intended to perpetuate the chapters, to identify chapters as role models for others, and to promote the purposes of Psi Chi. Deadline is December 1.
How does it work?
- Chapters complete the requirements to be named a
- creatively and effectively complete the
application for the award, and
- identify what characteristics make their chapter
a role-model for other chapters.
Who should apply?
Chapters that keep excellent records, offer members quality
activities and programs, and that meet all
of the necessary criteria to complete the application process.