What is it?
Fourteen undergraduate grants
of $5,000 for Psi Chi members to conduct summer research under the supervision
of a faculty member who is also a member of Psi Chi. Each grant is divided into
- a $3,500 stipend for the student
- a $1,500 stipend for the sponsoring faculty
How does it work?
- You outline a
summer research project.
- Identify a
sponsor who is a faculty
member at the institution where you will be conducting the research.
- Apply for the
grant and conduct your research.
Who should apply?
- Undergraduate Psi Chi members who would like to
complete a summer research project.
- Students who have identified a sponsor to oversee the project and mentor them during their research.
- Students who will be undergraduates the semester
following the summer during which the funded project is completed.
The application portal will open approximately 30 days before the deadline.