What is it?
- A total of $25,500 in funding to defray the costs of undergraduate research projects
- Each applicant can request up to $1,500
How does it work?
- Write an abstract and budget for your research project.
- Obtain IRB approval if necessary.
- Identify a faculty member to oversee and guide you during your research.
- Apply for the grant.
- Complete the project.
- Report your results.
Who should apply?
Proposals with multiple authors
are accepted, but the first author listed should be
- the primary author and project director,
- an undergraduate student,
- a member of Psi Chi,
- have a faculty member willing to oversee the project, and
- the recipient of only one research grant per year.