What is it?
- Grants of up to $1,500 to help all Psi Chi members travel to psychology-related conventions in order
to present their work.
- These grants are entirely separate from Regional
Travel Grants, and cannot be used to attend regional conventions.
- A total of $34,500 is available annually through 23 or more grants.
- There are two rounds of funding, with a total of
$17,250 available during each round.
- Deadlines are in May and December only.
How does it work?
- Complete a
research project or proposal for research.
Be invited or
accepted to present at a psychology-related conference or convention other than one of the six
Apply and receive an
Unrestricted Travel Grant before OR after the conference.
Submit a reimbursement claim, photo, and impact statement about your experience to Psi Chi.
Who should apply?
Psi Chi members who have been invited to present their research at a psychology related
convention and can be reimbursed for travel expenditures.
Six of the twenty-three grants (at $1,500) are earmarked for faculty use.
One faculty grant will be earmarked for internationally based faculty.