National Convention Research Award 2004-05 Winners
Last year up to eight awards were available to Psi Chi members submitting the best research papers for presentation during the Psi Chi paper/poster sessions at the APA and APS national conventions. Four awards of $300 each were available for members presenting at APA, and four awards of $300 each were available for presentations at APS.
Presented at the 2005 APA National Convention:
- Kelsey Michael Bradshaw, University of Idaho, "Relationship Need for Cognition: Their Needs, Your Thoughts, and Satisfaction"
- Rona Carter, Florida International University, "Symptom Expression of Separation Anxiety Disorder in Referred Youth"
- Justin M. Madaus, Albright College (PA), "Police, Citizen, and Inmate Perceptions of the Police"
- Jenna E. Molloy, Sacred Heart University (NY), "The Effects of Anxiety Level on Standardized Test Taking"
Presented at the 2005 APS National Convention:
- Catherine Bower, Texas State University-San Marcos, "What Does Dysfunction Mean? Ethnic Differences in Family Dysfunction and Risk Behavior"
- Jacklyn Marie Ratliff, Baldwin-Wallace College (OH), "Relationships Between Life Satisfaction, Self Confidence, and Body Image in College Women"