Topics of Interest
We are looking for articles that would be of interest
to Psi Chi members, particularly in the following categories:
- Current issues in psychology: includes the various fields of
psychology such as clinical, counseling, educational, experimental, forensic,
industrial/organizational, social, and sports psychology—just to name a few
- Chapter development: includes chapter growth and unity, participation in
conventions, successful fundraising activities, etc.
- Personal development: includes careers, graduate school
admissions/programs, leadership, self-improvement, study skills, etc.
To learn more about the type of articles* published, go to our past issues.
- Length of article: 1,500–2,000 words (3,000 word maximum including
- Software: MS Word (electronic submissions only)
- Format: APA style
- Photos/graphics: high resolution photos (300 dpi or 1 MB minimum) in
TIFF, JPEG, or EPS format; graphics in EPS or AI format (vector files only)
- Biographical statement: 150–200 words
- Category: list the area that best describes your article (View the list of categories)
- Review time: 3–6 months
Our editors review all articles and authors may be
asked to make revisions before publishing. Psi Chi editors reserve the right to
make editorial changes to ensure that articles conform to APA style, are
written with proper grammar and spelling, and will fit the space available in
the magazine. Author’s agreement to publish implies acceptance of all changes.
All authors must agree to transfer to Psi Chi the
exclusive rights of the article if it is published in Eye on Psi Chi.
Authors are require to sign a standard copyright agreement.
Eye on Psi Chi is published quarterly—Spring
(February), Summer (April), Fall (August), and Winter (November). Article
submissions for specific issues must be submitted six months before the publication date.
If you are interested in submitting an article, please
attach your document (and photos) and submit below. If you have any questions
about the submission requirements, please contact the Director of Publishing.
You will be notified by email of its acceptance. Please allow several months
for your article to be accepted, reviewed, and published.
|*Eye on Psi Chi is not the publication for
formal research articles by undergraduates. Such research articles are better
suited for submission to the Psi Chi Journal of Psychological