Whether you are an undergraduate, graduate, faculty advisor, or alumnus, here's a quick list about how you can get the most out of your Honor Society.
- Apply for some of Psi Chi’s annual $400,000 in awards and grants (including travel grants!).
- Submit your empirical research to the Psi Chi Journal of Psychological Research (now accepting undergraduate, graduate, and faculty submissions).
- Run for office in your chapter! The leadership (and friendship) experiences gained will benefit you for the rest of your life.
- Visit our new website at psichi.org. Your login is active once you receive an e-mail notification of acceptance and payment of membership fees. Here, you can customize your account, and your faculty advisors and officers can provide you with a calendar, blog, photos, and more to describe your chapter’s events.
Attention Alumni: Take this opportunity to update your profile and reconnect with your chapter!
- Attend regional or national psychology conventions.
- Show your Psi Chi pride with our merchandise and graduation regalia. These funny symbols T-shirts are especially popular!
- Check out our quarterly Eye on Psi Chi magazine for articles about getting into graduate school, advances in psychology, chapter activities to give you ideas for your own chapter, and more!
- Let us help you find participants for your online surveys. Submit a link on our Post a Study webpage.
- Join our private LinkedIn Group, and update your personal profile (and your résumé!) to reflect your new membership. This group hosts open-question discussions with top psychologists that you will not want to miss!
- Join our Facebook and Twitter pages too.