What is it?
- Three cash awards ($2,500, $1,500, and $1,000) presented to individual members or teams for outstanding achievement in presenting the science of psychology through video.
- A student award jointly supported by Psi Chi and Noba Psychology/The Diener Education Fund.
How does it work?
- Individual students or student teams create short, original videos on the topic of “Personality Traits” to educate and entertain other psychology students.
- Visit HERE to read the complete instructions.
- Submit a link to an original video of your own creation and all other required information via the submission form on the Noba Psychology website.
- The most outstanding submissions will not only receive cash awards but also be included in learning modules in the Noba Collection to be seen by other students around the world for years to come.
Who should submit videos?
- Any current student members of Psi Chi at either the undergraduate or graduate level from any Psi Chi chapter worldwide.
- Must be a member of Psi Chi at the time of submission.
When to submit?
- Submissions are currently being accepted.
- The final deadline for submissions is Friday, May 12, 2017.