Four undergraduate scholarships of $3,000 each to be used for educational-related expenses (e.g., tuition, fees, and books). Scholarships are awarded based on multiple criteria including the student’s Psi Chi activity, financial need, future plans in psychology, personal qualities consistent with Psi Chi's mission, and academic performance.
How does it work?
- Read the program requirements to determine eligibility.
- Obtain transcript(s).
- Obtain the most recent financial aid award letter or equivalent documents.
- Request a letter of recommendation from the Psi Chi faculty advisor.
- Write a personal essay.
- Write a financial need essay.
- Receive results in the fall of the current year.
Who is eligible?
Any undergraduate Psi Chi member currently majoring in psychology or a closely related field who will be enrolled during the Fall 2016 semester is eligible to apply.
When to apply?
Apply by the July 4 deadline. The admission portal will open one month before the deadline, or by June 4.