Chapter Activity submissions are accepted year round and processed at each of the following deadlines.
- June 30 (Fall issue)
- September 30 (Winter issue)
- November 30 (Spring issue)
January 30 (Summer issue) extended until March 20
Activity Topics should describe singular chapter events that match one of the following categories: Community Service, Convention/ Conference, Fund-raising, Induction Ceremony, Meeting/Speaker Event, Recruitment, and Social Event. Up to three Activity Topics from each chapter may be published per quarterly Eye on Psi Chi issue. Additional submissions are welcome and may be "rolled over" to future issues at the discretion of the editor.
- Write 40 to 100 words for each Activity Topic submission.
- Include activities that have already occurred—no future plans, please.
- Attempted solutions to chapter problems are appreciated, both effective and ineffective.
- Use complete paragraph form (no calendars or lists) and third person
(e.g., "the chapter sponsored” instead of "we sponsored”).
- Include full names, degrees, and titles of speakers,
their institutions, and their topics