- $29,500 in annual funding to defray the costs of graduate
- Each applicant may request up to $1,500.
- Research that focuses on diversity topics will be automatically considered for the Mamie Phipps Clark Research Grant through this application. The number of Mamie Phipps Clark recipients is dependent upon the number of eligible applications.
Deadlines are November 1st and March 1st or the closest weekday.
- Develop a proposal and budget for your original research project.
- Identify a faculty mentor to oversee the project.
- Proposals must be an electronic document written in English in APA style.
- The description of the project (excluding title page, abstract, references,and appendices) should not exceed eight pages in 12- point font, double-spaced.
Proposals with multiple authors are accepted, but the first author of the proposal must:
The application portal will open approximately 30 days before the deadline.
- be the primary author and principle investigator,
- be a graduate or doctoral student,
- be a member of Psi Chi and,
- have at least one faculty member serve as a mentor to oversee the project and,
- submit only one proposal per round and may receive only one Graduate Research Grant per year.