Linda Williams is the Psi Chi Merchandise Manager. She processes and ships all of the orders for merchandise received through the Central Office website.
How long will it take
for my order to arrive?
- Orders are normally processed in 3 business days or less when orders
are received during normal business hours, Monday through Friday by 4 p.m. Eastern Time.
- After orders are processed, it generally takes up to 7 business days for them to arrive using USPS Standard.
- If you need your items in fewer than 7 business days after they are processed, you can purchase UPS Ground (3–5 business days after processing) or UPS 2nd-Day Air (2 business days after processing)
- Check the UPS site and use the Psi Chi
Central Office ZIP code (37403) to see your estimated delivery time.
- UPS provides a tracking number that will allow
you to track your package on their website from the time they pick it up at the
Central Office, until it is delivered to you.
- If you choose USPS Standard (normally 5–7 days after processing), the Psi Chi Central Office cannot track or replace lost packages. Also, there are no guaranteed delivery times for this service.
Can you deliver to a
Packages shipped by USPS (United States Postal Service) can deliver to a PO Box. UPS will not deliver to a PO Box, only to a street address.
How much will it cost
to ship my items?
At checkout, you will have options for shipping your
merchandise. The cost will be based on the weight of the items in your cart and
on the delivery destination.
If I pay for
UPS 2nd-Day delivery, will I receive my order on the weekend or on a holiday?
- All shipments mailed on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Psi Chi does not offer weekend delivery.
- All shipments should be calculated by business
- Please account for holidays when you are
calculating when your order should arrive.
How does my payment method affect my merchandise shipment?
- If you choose to pay with a check or money order, your merchandise will not ship until payment is received.
- If your credit card does not process at checkout, please contact your provider.
What are the guidelines for exchanging apparel?
- Apparel can be exchanged within 15 days of the shipped date.
- Apparel may be exchanged only if it is in the original plastic packaging and has not been worn.
- Must be exchanged for the same style and color.
Does Psi Chi offer
discounts for large orders of graduation regalia or other merchandise?
Sorry, we do not offer bulk discounts on any items including
Can I change or add
to my order once I have placed it?
Due to software limitations, orders cannot be changed. You can, however, place a
second order if you want to add items.
If I refuse my UPS
package, will I get a full refund from Psi Chi for my order?
- You will only be refunded the purchase price of
- You will not be refunded the cost of shipping.
When is the best time to call about my order?
Please call the next day between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. EST, and we will be happy to assist you. Members outside the Eastern time zone will need to account for the time differences.
I’m graduating soon.
What is the latest date I can order?
Please be sure to order 7
days in advance and use the UPS 2nd-Day Air shipping option. More economical shipping options are available if you order earlier.
Will my chapter
provide my graduation regalia?
Talk to your faculty advisor. Some chapters provide
regalia and others do not.