- Serves as a resource for the Vice-Presidents to ensure diversity programming is available at the regional conventions.
- Reviews Vice-President diversity programming requests.
- Reviews Mamie Phipps Clark grant applications.
- Attends national and international diversity conferences as representatives of Psi Chi.
- Maintains contact with the Executive Director to report activities on behalf of Psi Chi and the Diversity Advisory Committee.
- Develops initiatives that meet the mission and vision of Psi Chi and the Diversity Advisory Committee.
You are invited to visit a brand new Online Resource created by the Diversity Advisory Committee. This resource brings together information about Psi Chi's many diversity programs and strategies to promote diversity in your local community. Also featured are specific activity ideas for your classrooms, meetings, and events.