- Three cash awards ($2,500, $1,500, and $1,000) presented to individual members or teams for outstanding achievement in presenting the science of psychology through video.
- A student award jointly supported by Psi Chi and Noba Psychology/The Diener Education Fund.
- Individual students or student teams create short, original videos on the topic of “Personality Traits” to educate and entertain other psychology students.
- Visit HERE to read the complete instructions.
- Submit a link to an original video of your own creation and all other required information via the submission form on the Noba Psychology website.
- The most outstanding submissions will not only receive cash awards but also be included in learning modules in the Noba Collection to be seen by other students around the world for years to come.
- Any current student members of Psi Chi at either the undergraduate or graduate level from any Psi Chi chapter worldwide.
- Must be a member of Psi Chi at the time of submission.
- Submissions are currently being accepted.
- The final deadline for submissions is Friday, May 12, 2017.
What Is Noba Psychology?
Noba Psychology is an Open Educational Resource (OER) for psychology students and instructors. It presents a collection of high-quality learning modules that cover more than 100 psychology topics. All Noba learning materials are available to everyone, everywhere for free.