Chapter Activity submissions are accepted year round and processed at each of the following deadlines.
- June 30 (Fall issue)
- September 30 (Winter issue)
- December 15 (Spring issue)
- February 28 (Summer issue)
Activity Topics should describe singular chapter events in one of these categories: Community Service, Convention/ Conference, Fund-raising, Induction Ceremony, Meeting/Speaker Event, Recruitment, and Social Event. Up to three Activity Topics from each chapter may be published per Eye on Psi Chi issue. Additional submissions are welcome and may be "rolled over" to future issues at the discretion of the editor.
- Write 40 to 100 words for each Activity Topic submission.
- Include activities that have already occurred—no future plans, please.
- Attempted solutions to chapter problems are appreciated, both effective and ineffective.
- Use complete paragraph form (no calendars or lists) and third person
(e.g., "the chapter sponsored” instead of "we sponsored”).
- Include full names, degrees, and titles of speakers,
their institutions, and their topics